Wednesday 14 September 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Wow what a busy week it has been for me.

What I thought would be a quite week getting through some furniture I am wanting to re-vamp for myself it was not to be lol

I got a wonderful truck load of solid timber furniture delivered from a client and I was so excited to transform it all.  On the truck was a day bed, buffet hutch, tv cabinet, hall tables, side tables, coffee table and mirror on stand.  This all arrived on Tuesday afternoon and I gave myself a timeframe for it all to be re-vamped and back with the client by the following Monday at the latest.  Well I have certainly impressed myself as it is only Thursday and yes they are all done ready to be loaded up and delivered.  Check back later for the before and after shots.

Hope she will be pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment