Monday 3 September 2012

RESTORE ME!!!!

When I came across this buffet it was literally falling to pieces and fit for the bin.  However the worse it is the better for me.

It was missing two door panels so I had no idea what I would do to fix it.  About 2 months later I came across an old antique bed that had three timber panels on it and guess what there was my three doors I needed.  I replaced the two end panels and fixed them into place and made the middle panel an opening door.  The lip at the back of the buffet was chipped and broken and also beading around the side panels.  My dad came to give me a hand fixing this one up and I must admit it is looking great after a whole day working on it.

This item is now ready for sale after being refurbished.







No comments:

Post a Comment