Wednesday 14 December 2011

DRESSER OR HALL STAND WITH JARRAH TOP *WHAT A STUNNER*

I love furniture that gives you a challenge to make something that is just horrible or very un-loved in to something that is stunning and gives your home the WOW factor.

This was an old vanity dresser which was used in an old country home which had a sink in it and when I got it the sink was broken, the top was water damaged badly and there was no taps.

After giving the unit a good clean Scott and I decided to give this one a great make over.  With his carpentry skills and my painting skills we knew this would turn out great.

BEFORE



We had an old jarrah timber coffee table in the garage which I was going to do something with one day but we decided to use the table top for this piece of furniture.

I painted the stand white and lightly shabby chic'kd it and this is how it turned out.

AFTER






It sold within 2 days of advertising and is now in a home down south of WA.






No comments:

Post a Comment