Friday 20 January 2012

JUICY LIME BUFFET - OH SO FRESH

I was lucky enough to come across this gorgeous solid timber teak buffet which had heaps of character and lots of drawers but did not look pretty timber.

It was ready in the garage to be white but someone had caught their eye on it so it was sold but they did not want it white.  I was asked to do what I think was best as it would be staged in a florist shop .  This immediately gave me inspiration for the colour. 

Off I went to Bunnings to choose my colour and there it was "JUICY LIME".  I just loved it when I was finished was quite hard to sell it in the end.  Spray painted the handles black to give it a more rustic and industrial look.

I was luck enough to see it in the shop and it looks fab!!!!!

BEFORE



AFTER




No comments:

Post a Comment