Friday 20 January 2012

UPDATE

I have been extremely lazy doing my blog page but I have been doing alot of furniture since Christmas.

I have been so busy since the Christmas that I just cannot keep up some days.  I have met some wonderful people who have come to view or buy my furniture and the comments I have received have all been positive so I am doing something right :)

I am getting out approximately 15-18 pieces of furniture a week.  If you are looking for something special please let me know as I sometimes do not advertise items it sells before I finish it sometimes with people passing by.

I would love to see comments on my items I have already listed and also some suggestions colour and style you may like to see me do on my next project.

Stay tuned for new photos of before and after pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment